NGD: statistics one month after launch
Published 6 Jun 2020 by antti
(last edited 6 Jun 2020)
It has now been a little over one month since the launch of the new nordicgodojo.eu website, and I think we have been highly successful.
On May 20 I added some basic Google Analytics meters for analysing our reader base. Below are some of the more interesting statistics.
- This post included, so far there are 27 posts and 39 comments on the website.
- 46 visitors have created accounts for themselves.
- The site has had 624 unique visitors as of May 20.
- During the past week, there were exactly 361 unique visitors; this makes 52 visitors per day on average.
- After the front page (1207 page loads), the most popular page is Current Online League Participants at 498 page loads.
- The most popular article is Train of Thought: Part One at 325 page loads.
- Finland has the biggest share of online sessions at 24.2%. After this come the United States at 19.0%. Third is Japan at 12.1%, and I believe this number is mostly made up of my visits.
- 56.8% of online sessions are via computer and 42.1% via mobile phone. However, because my 12% share of the sessions is almost completely via computer, this means that computers and mobile phones are actually pretty much tied. Tablets make up a surprisingly low share of 1.1%.
- The duration of the average session is 4 minutes, 28 seconds. However, 45.2% of visitors leave the site almost immediately (hopefully because of there having been no new articles), so the corrected average duration is more like 9 minutes, 53 seconds.